Articles on this Page
- 03/20/09--08:44: _Mitt Romney Among N...
- 01/07/10--14:12: _GOP Insiders: Romne...
- 07/02/10--23:58: _Romney Among Most I...
- 07/14/10--23:58: _Mitt Romney’s Fundr...
- 09/05/10--01:36: _Romney Remains Amon...
- 09/21/10--23:13: _Mitt Romney #1 on M...
- 10/04/10--23:20: _Mitt Romney Tops La...
- 10/24/10--16:09: _Romney’s Iowa Itine...
- 11/14/10--10:20: _Mitt Romney Most Ca...
- 11/19/10--20:29: _Rochester Business ...
- 11/24/10--09:34: _George HW Bush on R...
- 12/13/10--07:58: _GOP Presidential Po...
- 01/06/11--19:25: _New Poll: Romney Le...
- 01/06/11--20:21: _GOP Insiders Poll: ...
- 01/22/11--13:09: _New Hampshire GOP S...
- 03/17/11--17:02: _VEEP MADNESS! Time ...
- 04/01/11--13:18: _Romney Ranked #1, N...
- 04/25/11--18:41: _Haley Barbour Out o...
- 05/18/11--07:33: _Gallup Poll Shows M...
- 08/27/12--14:42: _Romney Brothers in ...
- 03/20/09--08:44: Mitt Romney Among NRA Leadership Forum Speakers
- 01/07/10--14:12: GOP Insiders: Romney Most Likely to Win 2012 Nomination
- 07/02/10--23:58: Romney Among Most Influential Republicans
- 07/14/10--23:58: Mitt Romney’s Fundraising: A Political Force for 2010, 2012
- 09/05/10--01:36: Romney Remains Among Most Influential Republicans
- 09/21/10--23:13: Mitt Romney #1 on McClatchy-Marist Poll for GOP Candidate 2012
- 10/24/10--16:09: Romney’s Iowa Itinerary: Campaigning With Terry Branstad
- 11/14/10--10:20: Mitt Romney Most Capable 'Shellacker' of 2012 GOP Hopefuls
- 11/19/10--20:29: Rochester Business Journal: Mitt Romney Strongest GOP Pick 2012
- 12/13/10--07:58: GOP Presidential Power Rankings – December Edition
- 01/06/11--19:25: New Poll: Romney Leaves Everyone in the Dust in New Hampshire
- 01/06/11--20:21: GOP Insiders Poll: Mitt Romney DOUBLES the Nearest Contender!
- 01/22/11--13:09: New Hampshire GOP Straw Poll Results: Romney Wins Big Time!
- 03/17/11--17:02: VEEP MADNESS! Time to pick the bottom-half of the 2012 GOP ticket
- 04/01/11--13:18: Romney Ranked #1, New Natl Republican Senatorial Committee Obama Ad
- 04/25/11--18:41: Haley Barbour Out of 2012 Presidential Race
Governor Mitt Romney is among the speakers invited to address the NRA leadership Forum which is scheduled for May 15 in Phoenix. Other speakers include LA Gov. Bobby Jindal, OK Rep. Dan Boren, Newt Gingrich, Marcus Luttrell, Mike Huckabee, SD Sen. John Thune, NC Rep. Heath Shuler, MS Gov. Haley … Click here to continue reading
Interesting results from GOP insiders point to Romney as ‘most likely to win the party’s WH nomination.’ From nationaljournal.com In a survey of 109 party leaders, political professionals and pundits, Palin finished 5th on the list of candidates most likely to win the party’s ’12 WH nomination. Ex-MA Gov. Mitt … Click here to continue reading
Chris Cillizza, from the “The Fix“, once again ranks Mitt Romney as one of the most influential voices within the Republican party. Here is what he had to say about Mitt’s recent activities: The former Massachusetts governor is slowly and methodically rolling out endorsements in state after state, acting like … Click here to continue reading
Mitt Romney’s ability to raise money and his dependability to share it with candidates he believes in is nothing short of impressive. His patriotic passion is causing him to wear out shoe leather to help America regain her conservative, constitutional bearings come mid-term elections this fall: Fund-raising lifts Romney’s 2012 prospects … Click here to continue reading
Chris Cillizza, from the “The Fix“, once again ranks Mitt Romney as one of the most influential leaders within the Republican party. Here is what he had to say about Mitt Romney: Mitt Romney: The former Massachusetts governor, who has been among the most prolific endorsers among potential 2012 candidates, … Click here to continue reading
The McClatchy-Marist Poll reveals Mitt Romney is the number ONE preferred GOP candidate for president 2012. WASHINGTON Tue, Sept 21, 2010— Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney is the early front-runner among potential Republican candidates for president in 2012, according to a new McClatchy-Marist poll. While former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin … Click here to continue reading
Before presidential candidates declare for 2012, as well as in the infant months of their actual campaigning, there will be a plethora of too-early-to-mean-anything-but-it-could-bode-well polls. My fingers balk at continually typing ‘this poll is too early to mean anything but it could bode well’. Thus, I came up with an … Click here to continue reading
Republican candidate Terry Branstad and Kim Reynolds who are looking to become the next govenor and lieutenant governor of Iowa are kicking off a week long “Road To Victory” tour that will be visiting 36 cities in that state starting on October 26, 2010. Governor Barbour, Jindal, McDonnell, Pawlenty and … Click here to continue reading
Just as the dems are trying to recover from the midterm ‘shellacking’, Republicans are gearing up to extend that shellacking all the way to the White House. Chris Cillizza, from the “The Fix“, reminds us who the most capable ‘shellacker’ is in his latest presidential power ranking line-up. Mitt Romney … Click here to continue reading
The Rochester Business Journal asked its readership who they thought would be the the most formidable GOP candidate in the presidential election against Barack Obama in 2012. Here is their headline: Plurality picks Romney as strongest GOP pick November 19, 2010 A plurality of respondents to this week’s RBJ Daily … Click here to continue reading
The former President had kind words for Mitt Romney during an interview with Larry King: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOrUxJO-OH8 George HW Bush on Romney: “He’s a reasonable guy,” George Bush said of Romney. “He’s a conservative fellow, that’s good. But no, I think he’d be a good president, a very good president.” It … Click here to continue reading
Welcome to the first edition of the Gundy Power Rankings for the GOP Presidential Race – compiled by myself (Nate) along with my brothers Luke and Aaron. Yes, this is mostly for fun as we don’t consider ourselves as expert pundits. We’re just average Joes with an opinion and we’re … Click here to continue reading
Former Mass. Gov. Mitt Romney holds a commanding lead in New Hampshire in the early stages of the race for the 2012 Republican Presidential nomination, according to a new survey commissioned by NH Journal and conducted by Magellan Strategies. The survey is the first statewide survey of Granite State Republicans … Click here to continue reading
More great results for the Governor today, coming from a newly released GOP Insiders Poll at Nation Journal: James A. Barnes, Insiders Poll Director at NR, sums it all up in the video below: Coupled with the amazing results of this Insiders poll, BOSMAN posted a new poll that has … Click here to continue reading
Some of us here at MRC have been watching twitter feeds with much anticipation this morning, waiting for the results to come in from the New Hampshire GOP presidential straw poll. The straw poll (sponsored by ABC News and WMUR-TV) took place moments ago in Derry, NH and was the … Click here to continue reading
CLICK TO VIEW FULL SIZE IMAGE IT’S VEEP MADNESS AT MRC!! Since this is a pro-Romney site it would be pointless to run a presidential preference tournament. So we are going to do the next best thing – pick the bottom half of the ticket. Click the image above to … Click here to continue reading
At last, April has arrived! While today may be filled with high-jinx and tom-foolery, three political news analysts aren’t fooling when they state that the scramble for 2012 starts today: Money, momentum and the race for the 2012 Republican nomination The race for the 2012 Republican presidential nomination begins today. … Click here to continue reading
Here is the statement that was posted on his website: I will not be a candidate for president next year. This has been a difficult, personal decision, and I am very grateful to my family for their total support of my going forward, had that been what I decided. “Hundreds … Click here to continue reading
With candidates Mike Huckabee, Donald Trump, and Haley Barbour no longer presidential contenders, a Gallup poll released a couple of days ago shows Mitt Romney is surging in name recognition and support: The new numbers indicate that Mitt Romney, Sarah Palin and Newt Gingrich are the three best-known candidates, and … Click here to continue reading
While tropical storm Isaac churns across the U.S. Gulf Coast into what is expected to be a strong Category 1 or 2 hurricane, formal events cancelled at the GOP convention today in Tampa, FL, afforded a plethora of opportunities for politicians, politicos and attendees to mingle. The Romney brothers, in … Click here to continue reading